Back for its 33rd running, the Jenks Half will start at 8am on Saturday November 3 at the Jenks Track. We’re using the same course as last year, starting just north of the track and baseball field and finishing with three quarters of a lap around the track. In between the course will take you past Jones Airport on 91st Street, across I-75 west to 33rd West Avenue, then north to 81st, back east to Union, south to 91st and then around the behind the airport on 81st for that long stretch home. I’ll have the course map up shortly.
We will also have a 5K running while the Half Marathoners are taking their tour of the Jenks countryside. The 5K will start at 8:30am and will also finish on the track.
Cost is $30 through September 30, $35 October 1 – October 31, $40 November 1 – Race Day
Here’s what you can expect at the race:
- Long Sleeve technical tees
- Finisher medals for the Half
- Age group and clydesdale/filly awards
- Refreshments after the race
- Chip timing
- Overall and age group awards for the 5K
- A beautiful course through the rolling hills west of Jenks
Thanks to our sponsors.